This section of the web site is designed to assist bowls clubs with their current activities. The images below link to a variety of topics designed to assist clubs to ensure they are delivering quality services and experiences to their members.
The getting involved section of the website may also be useful for clubs wishing to set new programs or further promote participation in current programs.
Development officers are employed by each state/territory association to assist clubs wherever possible. Development officers can provide advice on a number of areas, including:
- Best practice guidelines relating to operating a club;
- Opportunities for development of the game;
- Complete a club health check of your club;
- Educating members and promote your clubs services;
- Assistance to apply for grants and funding;
- ... and many many more! Click here to contact your state/territory development officer today.
Click on the images or links below for further information: